Monday, July 7, 2008

Picture of the Day

I took this on my way to work this morning--God was putting on a SPECTACULAR light show!
I had actually pulled the car over to try to get a few pictures- but whichever way I had the camera pointed -the lightning flashed in the opposite direction. So I ran out of time and had to head to work. This picture I actually got while driving on the interstate. I just held the camera up , pointed out the driver side window, and waited for the big flash of light in the sky and this is what I got. How cool is that?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great moment of reading blogs.

Paula said...

Caleb and I watched lightning flash across the sky as we drove into town. It was awesome. My dad gave me some pointers over the phone on how to catch the lightning - I'm a visual learner though so he's going to have to show me how it's done. I'll share when I learn!!

Lightning is SO amazing!

Kathy said...

VERY cool!

Anonymous said...

Mom darlene said.......
Neat Picture Denny.........